Friday 10 April 2009

She's A Teenager!


My beautiful Ellie is a teenager!
Birthdays are always thought provoking. She is such a wonderful daughter and we are so very close. I wonder, I wonder?
How will she fair against this big wide world. Will she be happy? Please let her be happy. She deserves happiness, as do all my girls.
You want so much for them, want to protect them. I love my girls so very much.
We had fun today. We went to Chessington World of Adventures. It was pouring down with rain. We got soaking wet. But we had fun. Just the 4 of us. Us girlies together in the rain. It was special.
Here's hoping I have many more special times with my girls.
X X X

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Ellie!

    I was going to call my baby Ellie - we loved the name, but my other daughter is Isabella so we thought we would have Ellie and Bellie. NAH!

    Enjoy your Easter Suzanne!xx♥

    ReplyDelete