Wednesday 22 April 2009

Sunny Day


It's a beautiful day here in England. The sun is shining and it's lovely and warm. Charlotte and I are just about to start spring cleaning all her stuff in the garden. The wendy house needs to be hoovered and all her toys cleaned. She's out there now sprinkling the lawn with sand, lovely!


My Mum and I took Harry to Danson Park yesterday. It was beautiful again. I love my Mum. She is my rock. Always there for me, as my Dad is. I am extremely lucky. We are a very close family and always have a lot of fun together.


We are seeing my sister this evening. She has taken the plunge and got a new dog. Pippa will never be replaced or forgotten, but Paula felt a huge gap in her life. So our doggies will meet for the first time this afternoon. All the children are very excited, so no pressure! She has got a Tibetian Terrier, Bella 4 months old. My Harry is a King Charles Cavalier Spaniel, 6 months. Wish us luck!

Harry

1 comment:

  1. I love beautiful sunny days! We're going to the park today because it beautiful here, but it sure would be cool to be in England!

    ReplyDelete